California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/02/11, 3:12 pm

I am father of two kids (16yo, 13yo), I have not been with the mother for 8 yrs (never married). We have had a "flexible" arrangement with the custody of the kids for this time. They spend most of their time at their mom's, I spend many weekdays at the mom's house with the kids. I am no longer interested in continuing this arrangement. I want to have my kids with my 1/2 time. What obstacles will I face?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search