California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/13, 8:30 am

My fiancÚ has 50/50 custody of her 15 year old son. She made plans in advance to visit him on a certain day and the son was in full agreement. The father has now intervened and the visit has been cancelled. What can be done to stop this from happening. This is not the first time a visit has been cancelled or amended.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search