California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 8:27 pm

I am going to file for divorce after my spouse left almost 3 years ago. He is now living with someone else and they have a 2 year old child. I don't know where he lives and need to know if there is an easier and cheaper way to file since he abandoned our marriage.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search