California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/27/09, 7:39 pm

Can I file for a legal separation living up the same roof as my spouse?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/01/09, 7:53 pm by Erin Levine

Absolutely. In fact, due to financial concerns, several of my clients have chosen to file for divorce or legal separation prior to moving out of the family residence.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Levine Law Group, LLP 5801 Christie Ave, Ste. 387 Emeryville, CA 94608

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search