Legal Question in Family Law in California

Do I need to file a Memorandum to Set with Family law if a Judge has already set a date for a settlement Conference and a Trial Date?

Asked on 10/11/13, 4:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, not if a trial date has been set on all the issues. If there has been a bifurcation, and there is an issue that you want addressed, you will have to get that set for trial.

Read more
Answered on 10/14/13, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now