California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 4:59 pm

What forms do I need to fill out to change my name in Los Angeles County, CA? I keep calling my local courthouse but I keep getting told different things, and my application has already been rejected once (but they refuse to tell me why). I'm currently out of California and thus cannot simply pay my local courthouse a visit.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search