California  |  Family Law

grantdeed/divorce

my daughter purchase house in 2002, ans she let us stay with her. on 2004 she refinance the house and her income was not enough and they included me on grant deed.the lender have a documents that my husband signas follows: documentary transfer tax is $none, a bonafide gift & grantor recieved nothing in return r&t11911.for a valuable consideration, receipt of which hereby acknowledged, mark--name removed-- a married man hereby grant(s) to--name removed---name removed-- a married woman as her sole and separate proerty and lucas a single woman, as joint tenants.

my husband signed the documents and now he filed divorce and he said it is community property. would you please enlighten me if this property fall into category of community property? if the grant deed he signed waived his rights to the said property? thanks