California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 10:47 am

My ex hired an attorney to make me get individual beds for our two kids. Can I be forced to comply? I am the non custodial parent living with my fiance in a two bedroom condo.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search