Legal Question in Family Law in California

I hired a layer to file for my divorce. I paid $1500. But he didn't do it .so I went to bar adbritation and I won my case. He gave $500. And pay the later. Next thing I remember I have to go to this place and looked it up on the book when and what Date I get the rest of my money.the showed two years later.

Now I'm about to go back there to find out exactly what date was it. It's been a while and I forgot what the name of that dept.

Asked on 11/25/10, 12:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't understand a word of your question. Please calm down and repost clearly.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/10, 6:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now