California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/13, 6:35 pm

If a husband is in an abusive relationship... financial, emotional and psychological with threats of harm (Husband being abused)... the husband has no place to go in the state he now resides in and is being forced out of the home.. what are his legal recourses for filing for a fair divorce... our son is 22.. she makes over 80 thousand a years I make 2 thousand as I care for the home.. please help my palms are sweating

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/02/13, 7:17 am by Arlene Kock

File and serve your divorce petition with a motion requesting support and attorney fees.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC 2500 Old Crow Canyon Road Suite 214 San Ramon, CA 94583

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search