California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/00, 3:49 pm

my husband wants to adopt my son

i have been married for 2 years. i have a son from a previos relationship. i would like to know how to go about having my husband adopt my son. my son has not had any contact with his biological father for over 2 years. do i need to contact a lawyer? do i need to go to court? what should i do first?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search