California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/28/10, 7:03 pm

My husband and I are divorcing and now want to represent ourselves (after having been represented by our own attorneys). My attorney has signed the substitution of attorney form, my husband's attorney will not. What recourse do we have at this point if his attorney doesn't sign the form?

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/03/10, 7:12 pm by Anthony Roach

You don't have any say in the matter. It is between him and your attorney. Personally, it sounds like a trick to have you get rid of your attorney so you will be unrepresented in family court and he will have an attorney with a story.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search