Legal Question in Family Law in California

How can me and my husband file settlement paperwork for out divorce because we are ready to settle.

Asked on 10/27/09, 7:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Erin Levine Levine Law Group, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are several forms both parties must complete, file and serve even when there is a settlement. You can do it yourselves using an online resource or a self help resource such as a book published by nolo. My office also provides document preparation and filing services at a flat fee. If you are interested, please contact my office directly and we can discuss a cost effective option. Congratulations on your settlement.

Read more
Answered on 11/01/09, 7:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now