California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 8:29 am

My husband moved out of our home about 3 weeks ago. Neither of us having filed for divorce yet. He is working full time with overtime needed almost every week. I was laid off from my job 3 months ago and am still just receiving unemployment. Is it possible for me to apply to the courts for emergency spousal support without having filed for divorce yet? Thank you for your help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search