California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/07, 4:34 pm

jackson credits

I am being taken to court for jackson credits I owe to my ex husband when one of our children lived with him and I still received child support.Can he attach my wages or bank account.Also,can he not pay current support order in exchange for jackson credits.thankyou

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search