Legal Question in Family Law in California

Judge in San Diego,CA ask the Plantiff for the original "Proof of Service" that should have been file about a year ago, one was never filed at the county clerk at all. Can the plantiff get in trouble?

Asked on 4/19/13, 11:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hard to tell with so little information provided. It sounds like the judge wants to see the original proof of service for me reason.

Read more
Answered on 4/20/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now