California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/03, 12:41 am

jury trial ?

I have filed an objection to our family court report and recommendation (730) (with the help of a paralegal). My question is can i ask for a jury trial in this matter?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search