California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/13, 4:40 am

If I have to leave work in order to handle emergency issues at home created by my wayward 18 year old, can I claim the lost wages and sick leave time in small claims court against him in a counter suit?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search