California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 6:27 pm

Would I be able to live with a aunt or leave to Mexico with my father and leave my mom ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/09/13, 7:15 pm by John Laurie

Well that depends, if you are over 18 you can do what you want. If you are a minor its more complicated. Need more facts

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search