Legal Question in Family Law in California

I live in Las Vegas, NV and received a Request for Order on Child Support Modification from my ex as Pro Per. These documents were sent to me in Las Vegas with a Proof of Service by Mail. This is my question... The courts still show my attorney as the attorney on file, under the Case Summary. Should my ex have filled with my attorney?

Should I still file as Pro Per and see what the court saids? We had this situation once before and we had to return do to the fact my attorney was on file or should I notify my attorney, have them sign a Substitution of Attorney & give it to the judge the date of the hearing?

Please advise.

If this matter is pending in Nevada, then you need to repost for Nevada attorneys to answer.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California