California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 9:31 am

I live in Las Vegas, NV and received a Request for Order on Child Support Modification from my ex as Pro Per. These documents were sent to me in Las Vegas with a Proof of Service by Mail. This is my question... The courts still show my attorney as the attorney on file, under the Case Summary. Should my ex have filled with my attorney?

Should I still file as Pro Per and see what the court saids? We had this situation once before and we had to return do to the fact my attorney was on file or should I notify my attorney, have them sign a Substitution of Attorney & give it to the judge the date of the hearing?

Please advise.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/20/13, 11:43 am by Anthony Roach

If this matter is pending in Nevada, then you need to repost for Nevada attorneys to answer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search