California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 12:41 pm

I am currently living in CA with my 4 year old daughter. I would like to move to GA because of economical issues. My ex-husband said he filed a divorce where he resides which is in VA, there is currently no custody agreement. He is enlisted in the Navy and stationed in VA. Can I take my daughter and move to GA with just a consent from him?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/20/13, 1:18 pm by Gary R. White

If there are no court orders you can move and you do not need your husband's consent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Burton & White 1325 Howe Avenue, Suite 214 Sacramento, CA 95825

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search