California  |  Family Law

March 27, 13 my husband signed and agreed to pay me $5000. A month alimony .It was filed with court 3 months went by and he had never gave me a dime. I ask for a lien to be put on his wages and summited it with a fee waiver, beings I was Flat broke and homeless.was granted , his employer was severed. About the time I was to expect my frist check to arrive. I sent papers to show up because he wants the amount lowered because he had QUITE .and took a job making 1/2 the amount.we went to court amount was lowered to $2350. A mounth for the month I liened and the present month we were in (2 mouths) I summited my address to where the checks were to be sent in Idho I had to move back home to my mothers due to me being homeless and flat broke as I stated before.it has Now been Over 22 days and I have not yet to see a check. My question is does he still owe me 3 months back at $50000. And how do I get him to comply with the current court ordeted amount of 2 months working on the 3rd. Mouth now of $2350. Just tell me please how to get what is court ordered alimony

Answered on: 9/02/13, 7:08 am by Arlene Kock

Return to court on an enforcement motion.

Law Offices of Arlene D .Kock APLC 2500 Old Crow Canyon Road Suite 214 San Ramon, CA 94583