California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/12, 6:49 am

If you get married and find out your wife was still married in another country is my marriage still legal here

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search