Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can ex move kids out children out of state and not let me speak to them?

Asked on 9/12/13, 1:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick McCrary Law Office Of Patrick L. McCrary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally, no, not without permission of the court. Your question is very short and leaves a lot of questions open. I have taught seminars to judges and attorneys on the issue of a parent moving out of state. There are many questions that need answered to give a good opinion. I suggest you get a consultation with an attorney to answer all of your questions and review the issues.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/13, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now