California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/13/07, 4:24 pm

moving my adult disabled son out of state

How can I move my adult aged disabled son out of state without his father being able to bring him back?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search