California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/11, 11:27 pm

My neighbor was serving papers to my ex husband for an upcoming OSC. His live-in girlfriend answered the door and grabbed the paperwork out of the hands of my neighbor and even though my ex-husband was standing right there, my neighbor did not get the paper work directly into his hands first. Will this create a problem for me when I appear at the hearing?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search