California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/20/11, 3:08 pm

My ex has been paying me alimony for almost 2 years and only has 3 payments more to go. He sent me a certified mail letter saying he is deducting money he claims I owed him and now is stopping my full payment and just paying me what he has determined he owes me and will not be paying me anymore. His secretary is the one who sends out the alimony check. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search