California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/13, 8:21 pm

What are the penalties for someone who violates parental visitation order and refuses to give back child during that visitation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search