California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/16/10, 1:33 pm

I am the petitioner in a CA divorce. What happens if I decide not to sign the final papers? Can the other party continue with the agreed upon issues that were filed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search