California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 8:37 pm

I have a plan to pay off my house. If I have no monthly mortgage or rental payment, and my ex wife takes me back to court over child support, will that end up making me have to pay more child support, would it even affect the dissomaster or does it not matter at all. Should I continue my plan to pay off the house or wait till my child is 18?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search