Legal Question in Family Law in California


I have a permanent restraining order judgment against me to stay away from my daughter and her father. The father went into court and lied to the courts stating I called him and threaten to hurt him. All of which was untrue. How do I set aside the PRO to be heard in court?

Asked on 4/13/09, 11:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Colin Greene Russakow, Greene & Tan, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Pro

You don't necessarily need to to set aside the restraining order if what you are looking for is visitation with your daughter. If it is being freed of the restraining order because that's your issue, you can file a motion not to set it aside but to terminate it, but that's not easy to get.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/09, 2:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now