California  |  Family Law

what is resonable visitation

Is every other weekend from friday evening till sunday evening considered resonable visitation? The child is 2 years old. I have no criminal convictions, no drug use and no domestic violence issues. The mother has forced us into a court hearing. She has refused to let me see the child unless i let her dictate where and when and how long. Now she is using that against me saying i never tried to see the child. There was no agreement in mediation because she would not compromise. The most she would agree to was for me to have the child for 8 hours every saturday after three months. Even that was like trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Answered on: 12/31/07, 1:36 pm by Ryan P. McClure

Re: what is resonable visitation

It certainly sounds reasonable. Of course, we would need to know more about your situation to provide you with a better answer. I suggest that you consult a family law attorney about your matter.

Feel free to contact me.

LEGAL NOTICE: The information presented in this e-mail should not be

construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client

relationship.

The Law Offices of Ryan P. McClure 8300 Utica Ave., Suite 157 Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Answered on: 12/31/07, 7:42 pm by Anne Marie Healy

Re: what is resonable visitation

What is "reasonable" depends on each situation. If our situation is a typical situation, I would think reasonable would include one or two weeknight visits. Don't let her scare you. And don't let her lies win in court. You will need to stand strong and present evidence to refute her lies.

Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy 1109 1/2 North Broadway Santa Ana, CA 92701