Legal Question in Family Law in California

I was given a restaining order on11/17/2011. I am still at home, but in tens days I have to move out. what can I do if I am not happy with the order.Can go to the court and ask them. I had prove that she made false statements on the TRO. But I think the judge did not read my response. She filed the order on 11/01/2011 at 2.04pm. She stated had I made calls to her family. I made one to her uncle at 6.30pm how is that right. Please help. Thank-you

Asked on 11/20/11, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to decide if you need to appeal. I suggest you speak to a family lawyer with appellate experience as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/11, 11:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now