Legal Question in Family Law in California

ive been seperated from my wife for 23 months an now we are finalizing are divorce an have not got one red cent for my two undr age kids

Asked on 5/08/13, 2:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

So what is your question? You may not be entitled to anything. Maybe you are. If you are, why are you finalizing your divorce without provisions for you to be paid child support? This is why people contact local lawyers for help when they are getting divorced, rather than posting vague complaints on websites.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 2:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now