California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 6:41 pm

I served my spouse with my Declaration of Disclosure (for divorce) by mail and it was returned to me. I am the respondent. I also had him served with another Response packet, since there was a discrepancy in the service of the first Response that was sent to him. That packet was returned to the server also. Obviously he has moved but has not advised me of his new address. What should I do to get him served. I know that the Declaration of Disclosure has to be served within 60 after I received the Petition. I was served with the Petition on the 20th of April. The 60 day time frame is getting real close and I'm unsure what to do from here. Could you please advise me as I don't want to screw this thing up. Thank you, Sara Klein

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search