California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 5:50 pm

Serving in a California family Law matter, (Order to Show Cause).

Can I serve the party's attorney, or is that not recommended?

Do I have to serve the Respondent only?

Thank you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/21/13, 6:40 pm by Anthony Roach

If the party has appeared and is represented by an attorney, meaning they have served you papers with that attorney's name on it, then you serve that attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search