Legal Question in Family Law in California

If I share custody with my son (50/50), in the state of California, am I able to take him on an out of state family trip? I read my court paperwork and it doesn't say anything about it.

Asked on 9/13/13, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will most likely need your spouses approval and perhaps even a court order. Have an attorney review the paperwork as it may be fine.

Read more
9/15/13, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8787 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now