California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 1:18 pm

My ex and I signed an "Arrearages Agreement". In my Court Documents I explained that what I wanted was to be paid $2,000.00 a month for 29 months. I explained that I would accept $ 1,500.00 by the 3rd of every month (because my Rent paid after the 3rd would increase by a $ 75.00 fine) and then the remainder of the

$ 500.00 no later than the 15th of the Month.

How long do I wait before I need to file a paper defaulting the agreement if I am not paid.....what paper do I file?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search