California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/07/11, 12:49 pm

I am a single mother of a 3yr old boy. i am looking into moving from california to south carolina for a better job. can i legally do this? there are no court papers stating that the father has visitation right or custody and is not paying child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search