Legal Question in Family Law in California

My son was put into a foster home back on 2006 stayed with family for 3 years. Foster father worked for the SDPD as a counselor for them helping inmates transition back into society. He is also gay not a problem seems like the family was a good place for my son. In 2009 when I would call to talk to my son his demeanor had changed. He and the foster dad were not getting along my son was angry and did not want to be alone with him. Sometime late that summer my son put himself back in the group home. Come to fined out the FBI had the step father under investigation for being involved with child pornography. He was arrested in September and is now in Federal Prison. The system new this and still left my son in this mans care. Does my son have a case against the county?

Patrick McCrary Law Office Of Patrick L. McCrary

The answer is yes, your client has an action against the county. That is assuming that the foster dad did anything inappropriate. Evidence suggests that he did something wrong, but your son will need to come out and explain what he did.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California