California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/18/13, 10:31 am

If my former spouse's attorney never provided me with a new substitution of attorney stating she (attorney) was representing her again, do I have any lead as to how this can help me show the family court that I should not have to pay her attorney fees? Our case was last seen two years ago, my former spouse's attorney provided me with a document stating she no longer was representing my former spouse. Now they are taking me back to court and I was never provided with anything that states her attorney is representing her and they are once again trying to make me pay the attorney fees after the judge (two years ago) said I was not liable to pay them.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search