California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/06/11, 6:48 pm

my step sister is in jail. she is currently 8 months pregnant and wants me to take the bay once its born. What do I need to do to get the bay so cps insnt involved? she wants to give me legal full guardianship.

2 Answer

Answered on: 11/06/11, 9:21 pm by Michael Schneider

There are many steps to be taken. I would highly suggest you find an attorney experienced in adoptions as there is also a lot of coordination needed to make it happen. Good luck!

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Family Law Center 4121 Mission Inn AVe. Riverside, CA 92501

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search