California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/26/09, 6:59 am

How can i stop the child support arrears

Is there anyway legally to stop the county of san bernardino from collecting back child support from me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search