California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/11, 5:52 am

My wife got a divorce and defrauded me in the settlement! I want to know if I can try to get an annulment that will wipe out the marriage completely and thus make the divorce settlement null and void. I have a very good legal case for the annulment!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search