California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/10, 9:33 am

myself and my wife are hindu and indian origin and weded in Delhi but setteled in usa and baby born in usa. Now my wife temporarily went to Indian and filed 498 A and and as well as maintance case and came back to usa. My question is whether, my wife can ask for maintance to her child in indian court when my child is us citizen.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search