California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 12:46 am

My wife took my 2 kids and moved out after a fight. She has been gone 3 weeks and I don't know where she is and I have had no contact with my kids. She has a long history of clinical depression and was on several depression medications. When she left she also took my 3 handguns. I called the cops and they said she was also their legal guardian and could take the kids if she wanted. Don't I have any rights? What can I do I miss my kids and I am afraid of what my wife might do...

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/25/13, 2:27 pm by Gary R. White

You have the right to file legal proceedings seeking custody of your children.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Burton & White 1325 Howe Avenue, Suite 214 Sacramento, CA 95825

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search