California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/13, 9:05 pm

my wife put me out of our residence and filed for divorce. We have a homestead (I think). The court has ordered that legal fees are to be paid from the pending sale of our house. Can they do this if we have homestead?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search