Legal Question in Family Law in California

How will I be affected if i am expecting a child out of my marriage (seperated) ? Will I need to rush a divorce? I have future plans with the father of my child, will this also affect him immidiatly?

Asked on 5/28/13, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He is still your child. You will have full rights with your child. The government does not interfere with family relations except in cases of abuse or failure to support that child.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 8:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now