California  |  Medical Leave

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/02/12, 9:05 am

my mother has altzimmers im her son i think my niece is having her go and sign papers to n my fathers truck in her name and probelyhas other paper work what do i do she verbaly appointed me her son

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/03/12, 10:57 am by Terry A. Nelson

You need to promptly consult with local counsel experienced in conservator / guardian matters. Or, you could contact the Public Guardian office to get advice. Or you could contact local police to report possible fraud and elder abuse.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search