California  |  Federal Tort Claims

I would like to know the procedure of suing family law judges and court appointed attoneys.

[1] What is the action that I could take when the Trial court did not comply with Appellate court's revised disposition?

[2] Where can I file my complaint or motion to hear conspiracy committed by above people? I mailed my report to Commision on Judicial Performance and Supervising Judge but all to no avail. It looks like that I am helping those defendants prepare for them to defend early when I send my complaints to above org. as those org. protect judges and court appointed attorneys and give all evidences that I presented to them. Defendants will destroy the evidences before I report those evidences to FBI.

[3] I would like to have a Jury Trial for this matter at Federal Law Court. What is the procedure? What form should I file?

[4] If there was a conspiracy committed by a parent, can I include the parent in my Federal Law Suit?

[5] What can I expect from FBI if this conspiracy is reported to FBI?

[6] I want to hire attorneys who are experienced in this field.