California  |  Federal Tort Claims

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/02/11, 2:24 pm

I would like to know the procedure of suing family law judges and court appointed attoneys.

[1] What is the action that I could take when the Trial court did not comply with Appellate court's revised disposition?

[2] Where can I file my complaint or motion to hear conspiracy committed by above people? I mailed my report to Commision on Judicial Performance and Supervising Judge but all to no avail. It looks like that I am helping those defendants prepare for them to defend early when I send my complaints to above org. as those org. protect judges and court appointed attorneys and give all evidences that I presented to them. Defendants will destroy the evidences before I report those evidences to FBI.

[3] I would like to have a Jury Trial for this matter at Federal Law Court. What is the procedure? What form should I file?

[4] If there was a conspiracy committed by a parent, can I include the parent in my Federal Law Suit?

[5] What can I expect from FBI if this conspiracy is reported to FBI?

[6] I want to hire attorneys who are experienced in this field.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search